Thursday, May 29, 2014

THANK YOU! MY HEART IS FILLED WITH GRATITUDE!

I am back home from Little Rock Arkansas and feeling blessed. My mom and the whole family really appreciated me being home to support them in our time of Bereavement. Thank you for your love and support. All I can say is that I feel blessed to have such great friends. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others. I just have to thank you for the helping hand you gave too me in my time of need. Cindy, Tommy, Ke...n, Erin, and Gayle. If it were not for the unconditional love and help that you gave I would be in a different mindset today. Anthony thank you for hosting karaoke on Sunday night. Again thank you for taking food out of your own mouths to help me with no questions asked. Thank you for believing in me and my honesty. My heart if full of joy and love. Mother Theresa said. “It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment