Thursday, May 15, 2014

LETTER OF LOVE AND GRATITUDE - THANK YOU


I'm sitting her drowning in my tears over the love from these 5 friends. Cindy and Tom Kaminaka, Ken Hendrickson, Gayle Mitchell and last but not least Erin Standerfer-Horner.  Because of you guys I have gotten my flight back home to my Aunt's funeral.

God knows your heart and let me tell you he has really blessed me this week.  I was just saying to my roommate that I need a printer, and yesterday Cindy and Tom gave me a brand new wifi Canon printer still in the unopened box from Best-buy, and they didn't know that I didn't have a printer. Thank you for believing in my honesty and integrity.  I truly don't believe you have to be blood to be real family.

Mark 12:31
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

Most of you didn't know that I have not worked much in the last year.  A few people knew that I was having problems with my eyesight.  It was so bad I would have to get right under a freeway sign to see it.   Thank you Dominique for encouraging me to go to the eye doctor.  A couple of my friends were saying you're not a spring chicken Bobby, with age comes depleted sight, and we would just laugh about it.  But what I didn't know is that I have a serious eye condition, and it is Chronic Uvitis with photopheresis and could cause blindness if left untreated.  Which means that I have imflamation behind the eyes and my Retina's are swollen and with sensitivity to light.  The symptoms were very debilitating.  Headaches like migraines with sensitivity to light, nausea and eyes feel like their full of sand.  At one point I was putting 120 steroid drops in both eyes in a 24 hour period.  I have also had a steroid injection in both the right and left eye.  My sight has improved greatly, however I still have those days when I can't open my eyes without pain.  However the doctors don't want me sitting in front of a computer screen or social media device for to long.  This is why I've not worked hardly, and my eyesight is better because of it.   They ran several test to determine if I had a disease that caused the Uvitis. After waiting for 3 weeks for an appointment to get the results, I think that was really the first time I felt a deep depression.  However, all the test came back negative, and I did the holy dance in the doctors office.

My heart is grateful and full of love, because you didn't have to help, but you did.  May you be blessed with the desires of your hearts.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  

I love you guys as much as I love myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment