Sunday, April 26, 2009

United States Economy

We are currently facing one of the most difficult economic periods. With more than two million jobs lost in 2008, decisive action is needed to return our economy to a path for growth and full employment, and to provide American workers and families with the opportunity to enhance their standards of living.
My prayer is that the highest priority in these troubling times remains simple: to drive sustained economic growth to achieve higher living standards for all Americans, and I believe that President Obama will make things right. It may take longer than 4 years, but I do believe that if we work with him, and give him a chance, things will get better.
My life has changed drastically, and now I only get the things that I need, instead of buying the things that I want. Self control is the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment