Friday, April 24, 2009

Tomorrow is not promised

As a child and teenager we grow up thinking we're indestructible, and then life happens in your family. My mother lost 4 of her sisters in a 2 1/2 year span, and man did it bring the rest of us to reality. They were all under 65 years of age, Aunt Dorothy 63, Aunt Linda 55, Aunt Lucille 62 and Aunt Ethel 62 the last one to pass over on March 16th 2009.

Then 6 months later, my mom was diagnosed with Leukemia, however the bible says that God won't put no more on you than you can bear. So I'm dealing as best I can. The only thing that bothers me, is I have been living in Los Angeles trying to make it in the industry, and can't really spend much time with my mom who lives in Atlanta Georgia, and I live in Hollywood California. I went home thinking that I would stay for awhile with my mom, but could not find a job to support my mom who receives ($600 month social security) and myself so I moved back to Los Angeles 3 months later.

I have been working since the age of 13 to help my family out, so you can say I've been doing this all my life, and would not trade it for anything.

I love my mom and would not trade her for ther world.

No comments:

Post a Comment