Monday, September 22, 2014

Casting Couples (Married or Dating) - Receive a Dream Vacation on Pilot‏

COUPLES - GET A DREAM VACATION ON NEW TELEVISION SHOW!


We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES TO RECEIVE A DREAM VACATION as part of a pilot for a new television docu-series from the award winning producers who brought you The Biggest Loser, Beauty and the Geek, and Bar Rescue!

* Have you dreamed of starting over?
* Are you tired of the same routine? Eat, work, sleep. Repeat?
* Does your life lack excitement and passion?
* What if... you quit your job, packed up your stuff, and moved to the place you've always dreamed of?
* Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the country, the city - what's your favorite place?

THE ONLY CATCH IS...YOU CAN'T TELL YOUR BETTER HALF!

In order to help convince your other half... how would you like to receive an all expense paid trip to your dream destination, the opportunity to find out if your dream life can become a reality?!

We're looking for ALL TYPES OF COUPLES (married or dating) who are thinking about ditching their current life to move to completely new surroundings!

PLUS - there is compensation in addition to the vacation!

TO SUBMIT:
Be sure to include:
1. Names for each of you (first and last name)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Occupation for each of you
5. Tell us the place you would like to relocate to

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Casting Call for Dating App Date stories!

CASTING NOTICE
Interesting Dating App stories
Do you use dating Apps like Tender and Grindr
and down to date, form a relationship or 
purely just to hookup?

We are looking for people that would like 
to share their fun/interesting dating App
experiences for a new television segment!

email matadorcastings@gmail.com to get more information
Subject line: Dating App
Name / Age / Contact info / Bio / Photo

ALERT CASTING EAST COAST LIP SYNCERS

Casting East Coast YouTube Lip Syncers for a test shoot in (NY/NJ/CT).
To submit: email matadorcastings@gmail.com subject line: lip sync
Name:
Age:
Contact info:
Location:
Link to your You Tube Lip Syncing videos:

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Letter of Thanks from Melissa Rivers


"As my son Cooper and I mourn the loss of my mother, we want to thank everyone for the beautiful cards and flowers conveying heartfelt messages and condolences, which continue to arrive from around the world and through social media. My mother would have been overwhelmed by the scope and depth of the love that people have expressed for her. It is certainly helping to lift our spirits during this time.
We are forever grateful for your kindness and support in continuing to honor my mother’s legacy, and for remembering the joy and laughter that she brought to so many." - Melissa Rivers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Joan Rivers -- Medical Screw Up Reportedly Caused Death

The routine surgical procedure Joan Rivers was supposed to undergo turned deadly when a doctor who arrived at the clinic with the legendary comic’s entourage performed an unplanned biopsy on her vocal cords, a medical source who was briefed on the case told The News.

Such a procedure is not supposed to be performed outside of a hospital, according to medical experts.

The Aug. 28 biopsy at Yorkville Endoscopy, an E. 93rd St. clinic that usually only deals with digestive issues, caused Rivers' vocal chords to seize — a condition doctors call a laryngospasm — cutting off her air supply, the source said.

“A biopsy like that should only be done in a hospital setting,” the source said.  “If she had been in a hospital when it happened, she might have been okay,” the source said.

Rivers never recovered and died a few days later.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Simone Battle of G.R.L. Dies at 25, Their hit single "Wild Wild Love" features Pitbull

In a statement from Reign Deer Entertainment, Robin AntinKemosabe Records, andRCA Records, they say, "We are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the loss of Simone 

Battle of G.R.L.Simone was an exceptional young talent and human being, and we are all devastated to learn of her passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones at this time."

Producer and friend Derek Butler posted this picture of Simone on Instagram saying. "I'm still in shock and in disbelief to have confirmed the death of my childhood friend @SimoneBattle. Her heart was pure gold and her star power limitless. Rest in sweet peace Angel. #simonebattle #rip #grl."

In 2011, Simone sang on US X Factor. At the time, she was in Simon Cowell's category and made it to the top 17. After, she joined what Robin Antin called the "next generation"of the Pussycat Dolls. Lauren BennettEmmalyn Estrada, Natasha Slayton, Paula van Oppen formed the group G.R.L. Their hit single "Wild Wild Love" features Pitbull, and their more recent release "Ugly Heart" is currently a top 40.

Recently, this past July, Simone talked to ETonline about being in a girl group. "The more that you can stick together with the girls and represent support and not be jealous of each other, between us and other girl groups, I think it s a really positive message."
Simone last tweeted on September 2 saying she was going to see Evan Mellows perform.

White House: Obama to delay immigration action


Abandoning his pledge to act by the end of summer, President Barack Obama has decided to delay any executive action on immigration until after the November congressional elections, White House officials said.


The move instantly infuriated immigration advocates while offering relief to some vulnerable Democrats in tough Senate re-election contests.
Two White House officials said Obama concluded that circumventing Congress through executive actions on immigration during the campaign would politicize the issue and hurt future efforts to pass a broad overhaul.
The officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the president's decision before it was announced, said Obama made his decision Friday as he returned to Washington from a NATO summit in Wales.
They said Obama called a few allies from Air Force One to inform them of his decision, and that the president made more calls from the White House on Saturday.
The officials said Obama had no specific timeline to act, but that he still would take his executive steps before the end of the year.
In a Rose Garden speech on June 30, Obama said he had directed Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Attorney General Eric Holder to give him recommendations for executive action by the end of summer. Obama also pledged to "adopt those recommendations without further delay."
Obama faced competing pressures from immigration advocacy groups that wanted prompt action and from Democrats worried that acting now would energize Republican opposition against vulnerable Senate Democrats. Among those considered most at risk were Democratic Sens. Mark Pryor of Arkansas, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and Kay Hagan of North Carolina.
Obama advisers were not convinced that any presidential action would affect the elections. But the officials said the discussions around timing grew more pronounced within the past few weeks.
Ultimately, the advisers drew a lesson from 1994 when Democratic losses were blamed on votes for gun-control legislation, undermining any interest in passing future gun measures.
White House officials said aides realized that if Obama's immigration action was deemed responsible for Democratic losses this year, it could hurt any attempt to pass a broad overhaul later on.
Immigration advocates blasted Obama and Senate Democrats over the decision, saying both have shown a lack of political will.
"We are bitterly disappointed in the president and we are bitterly disappointed in the Senate Democrats," said Frank Sharry, executive director of America's Voice. "We advocates didn't make the reform promise; we just made the mistake of believing it. The president and Senate Democrats have chosen politics over people, the status quo over solving real problems."
Cristina Jimenez, managing director of United We Dream, said the decision was "another slap to the face of the Latino and immigrant community."
"Where we have demanded leadership and courage from both Democrats and the president, we've received nothing but broken promises and a lack of political backbone," she said.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Obama's move amounted to "Washington politics at its worst."
"What's so cynical about today's immigration announcement is that the president isn't saying he'll follow the law, he's just saying he'll go around the law once it's too late for Americans to hold his party accountable in the November elections," McConnell said. "This is clearly not decision-making designed around the best policy."
Partisan fighting erupted recently over how to address the increased flow of unaccompanied minors from Central America at the U.S. border with Mexico. The officials said the White House had not envisioned such a battle when Obama made his pledge June 30.
Obama asked for $3.7 billion to address the border crisis. The Republican-controlledHouse, however, passed a measure that only gave Obama a fraction of what he sought and made it easier to deport the young migrants arriving at the border, a provision opposed by Democrats and immigration advocates. In the end, Congress adjourned without a final bill.
The number of minors caught alone illegally crossing the Mexican border into the United States has been declining since June. That decrease and Congress' absence from Washington during August has taken attention away from the border for now.
Still, the dispute over how to deal with the surge of Central American border crossers threatened to spill over into the larger debate over immigration and the fate of 11 million immigrants in the United States who either entered illegally or overstayed their visas and have been in the U.S. for some time.
The Democratic-led Senate last year passed a broad overhaul of immigration that boosted border security, increased visas for legal immigrants and a provided a path to citizenship for immigrants illegally in the country.
But the Republican-controlled House balked at acting on any broad measure and House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, informed Obama earlier this year that the House would not act in 2014. That led Obama to declare he would act on his own.
During a news conference Friday in Wales, Obama reiterated his determination to act on his own even as he avoided making a commitment on timing. He also spelled out ambitious objectives for his executive actions.
Obama said that without legislation from Congress, he would take steps to increase border security, upgrade the processing of border crossers and encourage legal immigration. He also said he would offer immigrants who have been illegally in the United States for some time a way to become legal residents, pay taxes, pay a fine and learn English.
"I want to be very clear: My intention is, in the absence of ... action by Congress, I'm going to do what I can do within the legal constraints of my office, because it's the right thing to do for the country," he said.
The extent of Obama's authority is a matter of debate among legal experts and in Congress. Some Democrats say it would be best for Obama to let Congress act.

Syrian strikes on Islamic State stronghold kill 25


FILE - In this undated image posted on Monday, June 30, 2014, by the Raqqa Media Center of the Islamic State group, a Syrian opposition group, which has been verified and is consistent with other AP reporting, fighters from the al-Qaida-linked Islamic State group parade in Raqqa, Syria. The U.S. and its allies are trying to hammer out a coalition to push back the Islamic State group in Iraq. But any serious attempt to destroy the militants or even seriously degrade their capabilities means targeting their infrastructure in Syria. That, however, is far more complicated. If it launches airstrikes against the group in Syria, the U.S. runs the risk of unintentionally strengthening the hand of President Bashar Assad, whose removal the West has actively sought the past three years. Uprooting the Islamic State, which has seized swaths of territory in both Syria and Iraq, would potentially open the way for the Syrian army to fill the vacuum.Syria launched a series of airstrikes targeting a stronghold of the Islamic State extremist group on Saturday, killing at least 25 people, most of whom died when one of the missiles slammed into a crowded bakery, activists said.

The eight airstrikes smashed parts of buildings, set cars alight and crushed people under rubble in the northeastern city of Raqqa, which is ruled by the extremist group, according to video of the aftermath uploaded to social media networks.
At least 16 civilians were killed, alongside nine Islamic State fighters, said the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Most of the civilians were killed after at least one strike hit a bakery on a busy street, and the death toll was likely to rise, said the Observatory, which obtains its information from a network of activists on the ground.
The airstrikes were also reported by a Moscow-based activist who uses the name Abu Ibrahim and is a member of a media collective called "Raqqa is being silently slaughtered." Another group, the Raqqa Media Center, uploaded video of the aftermath which appeared to be genuine and was consistent with AP reporting of the event.
Activist Abu Ibrahim said the local morgue was packed with charred bodies, making identification difficult. He said the dead included at least eight members of one family.
Other strikes hit a government finance building that the Islamic State used as its headquarters and another building used as a jail, Abu Ibrahim said.
It has been virtually impossible for journalists to visit Raqqa, a city of some 500,000 people on the banks of the Euphrates river, since the town fell to the Islamic State group earlier this year. The group routinely abducts reporters and recently beheaded two American journalists in response to U.S. airstrikes against the militants in Iraq.
The Syrian government strikes were part of an uptick of military action against the Islamic State group since it swept into neighboring Iraq, seizing northern and western swaths of that country and declaring a proto-state straddling the border.
Syrian President Bashar Assad's government has also suffered heavy losses against the Islamic State group, which killed hundreds of soldiers and pro-government fighters in recent months as it overran oil fields and military bases. There was no immediate government comment on the airstrikes.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Iraq Isis Crisis: Al-Baghdadi's Top Aide 'Killed' in US Airstrike

Iraq ISIS

Abu Hajar al-Sufi, a top lieutenant of Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been killed in a US airstrike.

Iraq's defence ministry announced the killing of al-Sufi along with two other senior Sunni insurgents in the Isis-controlled northern Iraqi city of Mosul.

One of them was said to have been an explosives expert and the other a military strategist.

Pentagon spokesperson Colonel Steve Warren could not confirm the death of the Isis commander but told NBC News that the senior figures could have been killed if they had been "inside troop formations".

Speculation in the Iraqi social media suggested that al-Baghdadi himself may have been killed in the attack but the Iraqi defence ministry clarified that it was his suspected right-hand man who was killed.

The fallout of the death of al-Sufi, if confirmed, is still unclear as analysts are yet to get a clearpicture of the organisational structure of the Isis.

In another development, the Sunni insurgents are said to have abducted dozens of men in northern Iraq.

The abductions took place in Tal Ali village, about 240kms north of the capital Baghdad, reports quoting residents said.

At least 50 men were believed to have been rounded up before being loaded onto cars and trucks and taken to a secret location.

The abductions took place after the residents set Isis flags on fire as the militants were retreating in the face of the Iraqi offensive.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lamar Sally rejects Sherri Shepherd’s divorce settlement

Apparently, a one time payment $100,000  and $3,000 a month in child support isn’t enough for Sherri’s Shepherd’s estranged husband Lamar Sally who’s reportedly rejected that financial settlement from the former “The View” co-host.
The two are working out the details of a custody and divorce settlement after their brief three-year marriage. In addition to the one-time $100,000 payment, Sherri also offered to provide $3,000 in monthly child support for Lamar’s son, who is not biologically hers, RadarOnline.com reports.

Sherri and Lamar wed in 2011 with what sources described as “an ironclad prenup;” however, he is contesting the agreement.

According to sources, Lamar wants Sherri to increase that number by $7,000.

“Lamar rejected the offer and countered that he wanted $10,000 child support, which Sherri thinks is ridiculous and absolutely won’t pay,” said the anonymous source. “At this point, the divorce isn’t likely to settle without a trial.”

Though Lamar is seeking more financial assistance from Sherri, their prenuptial agreement doesn’t require that she pay spousal support. With that in mind, some might consider Sherri’s offer generous, but following Lamar’s rejection, the two are expected to head to court.

“She has excellent lawyers in California and will let the process decide what if any financial obligation she has in regards to child support,” the source told RadarOnline.com.