Thursday, July 24, 2014

Woman fatally shot in Long Beach Los Cerritos neighborhood: She says, 'Don't shoot me, I'm pregnant! I'm going to have a baby!' And I shot her anyway


Tom Greer, 80, had no problem killing a pregnant woman after she and a man broke into his Long Beach home Tuesday night.
80 Year old shooter
Long Beach police are investigating the circumstances behind the fatal shooting of a woman in the Los Cerritos neighborhood Tuesday night.
Patrol officers responding to a shots-fired call in the 3900 block of Country Club Drive around 9 p.m. found a woman dead at the scene, said Deputy Chief David Hendricks.
“What we believe happened at this time is that the resident came home and possibly interrupted a crime in progress,” Hendricks said. “At some point in time there was a shooting ... we have the suspect of that original crime (the woman) deceased.”
The resident was involved in the shooting, he said. No arrests have been made at this time.
Authorities withheld the name of the woman, who was in her 20s, pending family notification, said coroner’s Assistant Chief Ed Winter.
2014 SoCal Images in the NewsShe says, 'Don't shoot me, I'm pregnant!
I'm going to have a baby!' And I shot her anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment